1. What is Forensic Science?
Ans : It is the application of scientific methods and techniques to matters under investigation by a court of law.
2. who’s A Forensic Scientist?
Ans: As a forensic scientist you’ll provide impartial scientific evidence for use in courts of law to support the prosecution or defence in criminal and civil investigations.
3. Does the student need any kind of experience to start a career in forensic science?
Ans: That will be depend up on the company and country but chances are more to get in any sector.
4. How about the salary?
Ans: Salary will be depend up on the students experience and knowledge about the field and it will be about where he/she is going to work, but they will be satisfy about their salary and in some countries it’s about how many hours they are working.
5. Role of Forensic Scientist
Ans: Forensic science plays a vital role in the criminal justice system by providing scientifically based information through the analysis of physical evidence. During an investigation, evidence is collected at a crime scene or from a person, analysed in a crime laboratory and then the results presented in court.
6. After join the class when the students will give the study materials?
Ans: As soon as the study join the class we like to provide all kind of study materials and some notes will be in presentations, some will be in notes but we will take care about the study materials.
7. How about the examinations?
Ans: We have 6 month courses for that we will conduct the examination and student will get IFS basic certificate. For 1 and 2 year courses, examination and certificate will provide by IFS
8. How about if the student can’t attend the examination?
Ans: Just contact us for alternate date, we will provide you different question set. For more details please refer T&C And Exam. Schedule Page.
9. When the student will get certificate after the course?
Ans: We will mail or courier to your address and he/she can come and collect from the institute, within 10 working days they will get the certificate.
10. Scope and carrier of forensic science education?
Ans: Forensic science is used every around the world to protect public health, to enforce criminal laws and regulations and to resolve civil disputes.
11. What will I get after joining course?
Ans: On admission every student will receive an Identity Card and Study Material/Reference Books.
12. What documents we have to submit while taking the admission?
Ans: Leaving Certificate/Qualification Certificates of the previous school, photo of the student and parents along.
13. How about the uniform, is it required?
Ans: Yes. Uniform is must in our campus and with suite.
14. Is there any fee concession for students?
Ans: His page contains a brief description of concession in fee…
To be eligible for the concession fee learners will have to show evidence of entitlement each time that they enrol. [g1] All evidence must be current at the time of enrolment and must be produced when enrolling. No any concessions or Refund will be provided after full fee payment. Only one concession type is available per student (It cannot be combined)